Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Nearing the End | Writing Our Thank Yous to Our Wonderful OCs and RAs!

A few ETAs "secretly" writing their Thank You notes in the lounge. A few other ETAs spearheaded this project, so kudos to them!
We're definitely nearing the end of Orientation. It feels like we've been here for years when it has only been a month. Sitting down to write these notes helped remind me of how short of a time I have actually spent in Korea. Without the OCs and RAs, I would not be going out to my school and homestay placements with the knowledge and confidence I have gained during orientation.

They have done a remarkable job. Any of the ETAs will tell you this!

MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU
What are some of the most memorable/nicest/warmest notes you have received? Who were they from? Have you taken the time to write someone a thank you note recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of the things that will help motivate me to update this blog on a regular basis is knowing that you are reading it. Share your thoughts on the content by leaving a comment.

I will respond within a day or two, so check back to continue our conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...