Monday, July 8, 2013

Family/House Sorting Ceremony (Yes, a la-Harry Potter Style)!

The seat where we all had to sit as the hat (on top of the clock) considered which house to place us in!

  • House Oh: "We'll teach those with ancestral might!"
  • House Shin: "We'll teach those who know wrong from right!"
  • House Kwon: "I'll teach them from whence they came!"
  • House Yoon: "We'll teach those with great deeds to their name!"
  • House Jeong: "I'll teach the lot who work for more than fame!"

Out of all the houses, I wanted to be placed in the House of Kwon because, well, actually because I have a friend named "Quan" and he was the first thing that came to mind when I heard "Kwon." I know - quite the profound reason.

In any case, the sorting hat placed me in House Kwon, so that worked out! This House is obviously the equivalent of Gryffindor, so I was even more pleased. There are 16 others in my House. We were placed in these houses to create smaller communities, and to motivate us to work together by creating competition between different houses. This is definitely my kind of thing.

House Kwon's cheers: "We are #Kwon!" and "We are the Kwon percent!" (alluding to the fact that our house is supposed to be based on aristocrats - something like that. I'm not entirely sure on this but our cheers and chants amuse me enough to induce me to actually use them!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of the things that will help motivate me to update this blog on a regular basis is knowing that you are reading it. Share your thoughts on the content by leaving a comment.

I will respond within a day or two, so check back to continue our conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...