Saturday, July 6, 2013

2013 Fulbright ETA Opening Ceremony & Language Placement Tests

The Fish Bowl Room, where the Opening Ceremony took place, and where we meet for most of our workshops
Today we attended an opening ceremony in the Fish Bowl room, and took our language placement tests afterwards.

I attended an optional Hanguel review session earlier that morning so I was feeling pretty confident in my ability to write and sound out...the Korean alphabet. I knew without taking the test that I would be placed in the Beginner's class. They had set aside 1-2 hours for this placement to occur, so I was extremely surprised and kind of pleased when I finished my language test in 3 minutes.

All I had to do was write out my name. Instead of writing out "Mimi," I chose to write out my full name for a bit more challenge. Learning Hanguel has been a lot of fun! I know it will pick up really fast in the coming 6 weeks, but it will be for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of the things that will help motivate me to update this blog on a regular basis is knowing that you are reading it. Share your thoughts on the content by leaving a comment.

I will respond within a day or two, so check back to continue our conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...