Friday, June 5, 2015

Spring 2015 Busan YDAC | Video of Yeongdo Girls High School's Journey

As a Fulbright ETA, one of my favorite events in the semester is YDAC (or Youth Diplomacy & Activism Conference). Overall, this is my fourth time coaching a team of students for YDAC and my third time coordinating for the Gyeongsangnamdo region.

You can read about previous YDACs Yeongdo Girls High School has attended here and here. The experience of preparing students for this English writing and speaking conference has always proven rewarding, though certainly not without its challenges. I will be making a separate post with photos and more detail, but, for now, here's a video I snapped throughout our last few days of prep work to document my students' journey through YDAC! 


App: Snapmovie/ Song: "Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of the things that will help motivate me to update this blog on a regular basis is knowing that you are reading it. Share your thoughts on the content by leaving a comment.

I will respond within a day or two, so check back to continue our conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...