Monday, October 21, 2013

2013 Fall Conference | Saying Our Goodbyes Until the Next Conference

After last night's formal dinner, where Mrs. Shim gave her final address of the conference, we were on our own. Some folks left that evening, while most of us waited until the next morning/noon/afternoon to be on our way. 

I woke up too late to say goodbye to some of my friends, but made it in time for another delicious breakfast downstairs. During this brief moment, I managed to catch up with a handful of other ETAs. It was interesting hearing about the different experiences each of us has had and made since leaving for our assigned cities, schools, homestays. 

Here we were again about to leave each other, only to come back together in a few months (Thanksgiving Dinner with the Ambassador is just this next November, actually). 




ETAs waiting for our bus to arrive

Apparently, the bus we were waiting for was the one parked 10 feet away from us the entire time

Waiting for the KTX to take me back to Busan!

Here's some signage for you

The train was 15 minutes late


My bags

The three bags containing special bread/pancakes from Gyeongju

Arriving in Busan and being welcomed by this sign proclaiming the awesome fun to be had in the Philippines. I'll take that as a sign...
Until next time, fellow ETAs. I'm going home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of the things that will help motivate me to update this blog on a regular basis is knowing that you are reading it. Share your thoughts on the content by leaving a comment.

I will respond within a day or two, so check back to continue our conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...