Sunday, September 1, 2013

Receiving a Manicure from My Host Sister's Weekends-Only Nail Shop

I woke up from my nap after church and found my host sister meticulously painting her nails in her room. After she was satisfied with her nails, she sat me down and offered to paint my nails as well.

She explained that this was "Juhyeon's Nail Shop," available only on weekends because she was busy with school the rest of the week. I nodded my head to signal understanding, but couldn't help laughing at her adorableness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of the things that will help motivate me to update this blog on a regular basis is knowing that you are reading it. Share your thoughts on the content by leaving a comment.

I will respond within a day or two, so check back to continue our conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...